MEET THE TEAM
Robert Goris (Australia), CEO / Director
- 15+ years developing, delivering and implementing safety and security training programs within the public, private and humanitarian sectors
- 10+ years delivering training globally to various UN agencies, European Union and INGOs
- 20+ years advising as a security awareness, self-defence and personal protection expert
- 8+ years research on Active Shooter Survival for humanitarians
- Trained over 5ooo individuals from various international organizations since 2009
- Developed numerous safety and security eLearning courses for international organizations globally
- Delivered in-person training to international organizations in Hungary, Switzerland, Sweden, Austria, France, Italy, Cyprus, PNG, USA, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Jordan and UAE
Establishing Prosectra in 2009, Robert Goris is an experienced, versatile and professional trainer, with an excellent understanding – and hands-on experience – in developing, implementing and delivering specialized safety and security training courses – both in person and through distance learning – to the public, private and humanitarian sectors. He has extensive experience delivering to international organizations operating in high risk environments throughout 5 continents.
With 6 years experience working in the medical field and now 15 years experience working in the field of security, the design, development and delivery of world-class safety and security training is what Robert specializes in and he has spent the last 12 years – with a special focus – on improving the safety and security of humanitarians working in the field.